Skip To Content

2560 Hayes Road

Granville, OH 43023
  • $2,600,000
  • STATUS: Active Under Contract
  • ON SITE: 11 Days
  • MLS #: 222028892
Under Contract
UPDATED: 34 min ago
$2,600,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 130
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
Type:
Vacant Land / Lots
Built:
1900
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

School District:

Description

Very Rare opportunity! 130 acres of prime development land in the Granville School District in northern Union Township. Extraordinary amount of road frontage on Hayes Road and Whitehead Road. Property is ideal for development as it has a gentle rolling character with the majority (approximately 65%) of the property fields and pastures that are being farmed. The remainder of the property (approximately 35%) features wooded areas with several ravines. There is an existing dwelling on the property and several older outbuildings. Buyer shall be responsible for maintaining CAUV on the property. Additional land available (4 Parcels offered @ $235,000 per parcel). Great proximity to downtown Granville, the future Intel site & Denison University with an easy commute to Greater Columbus.

Monthly Payment Calculator



© 2022 Columbus Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Bella Realty Group. Data last updated: 2022-08-13T19:52:16.62.
www.bellarealtors.com/homes/131491047
Print Image

2560 Hayes Road Granville, OH 43023

  • Price: $2,600,000
  • Status: Active Under Contract
  • On Site: 11 Days
  • Updated: 34 min ago
  • MLS #: 222028892
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
130
Acres
1900
Built
County:
Licking
Area:
Granville
School District:
Granville Evsd 4501 Lic Co.
Property Description
Very Rare opportunity! 130 acres of prime development land in the Granville School District in northern Union Township. Extraordinary amount of road frontage on Hayes Road and Whitehead Road. Property is ideal for development as it has a gentle rolling character with the majority (approximately 65%) of the property fields and pastures that are being farmed. The remainder of the property (approximately 35%) features wooded areas with several ravines. There is an existing dwelling on the property and several older outbuildings. Buyer shall be responsible for maintaining CAUV on the property. Additional land available (4 Parcels offered @ $235,000 per parcel). Great proximity to downtown Granville, the future Intel site & Denison University with an easy commute to Greater Columbus.
Property Features

Auction No Between Street1 Granview Road Between Street2 Whitehead Road Buildings 4 Built Prior To1978 Yes Corp Limit Per Auditor None Dwellings 1 For Exchange No For Lease No For Sale Yes Land Sub Type Residential Land New Financing Conventional Services Available ElectricGas Tax District 071 Tax Year 2021 Taxes Yearly 4670.00 Township Union Zoning Ag

Listing provided courtesy of Hugh H Price of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services


© 2022 Columbus Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Bella Realty Group. Data last updated: 2022-08-13T19:52:16.62.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/columbus/1280_boomver_1_222028892-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/columbus/1280_boomver_1_222028892-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/columbus/1280_boomver_1_222028892-2.jpg
Logo
Bella Realty Group
6 W Franklin St.
Bellbrook OH, 45305